Friday 10 December 2010

Paris, the big snow globe!


Memi's studio under the snow!

Two days ago Paris was rather shocked by a snowstorm, all streets and all roofs became quickly white and my little attic was completely surrounded by the snow, it was like to live in a kind of igloo for one day! And one of my favorite entertainment was to drop snowballs to unaware people walking by downstairs in the street... how naughty am I ?!?

Snow man letter set Eiffel tower letter set

Paris, under this weather conditions, was like a big snow globe, shaken by an unquiet and naughty giant... almost as unquiet and naughty as me that I've spent my whole afternoon in throwing snowballs at people... inspired by these ideas, I took the decision to make an snow globe rubber stamp with which to create a lot of compositions with other rubber stamps... for instance, I created a "snow globed" tour eiffel and a "snow globed" snow man...

Eiffel tower letter set Snow man letter set

Moreover, I turned these two compositions in wintry letter sets, that you can find on my etsy shop... I hope you like them, with this new rubber stamp everything could be "snow-globed", if you have other ideas about what put into the globe, feel free to suggest me!


4 commenti:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com on 10 December 2010 at 23:11 said...

Super cute!
Since I live in Sweden I'm used to a LOT of snow and temperatures down to -37 c... BUT
I still think it sounds magical with snow in Paris and living in a snow globe! Maybe I should try to think more about my surroundings like that too :D

Eleni on 13 December 2010 at 12:49 said...

Ooh, you are naughty!

Sarah Lee on 14 December 2010 at 20:16 said...

How magical! wish there was snow where I lived. your stamps and stationary are precious :)

urban craft on 11 January 2011 at 18:04 said...

the snow globes are such a sweet idea for the stamps! Love your little shop too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin