Tuesday 30 March 2010

Great announcement! my new tutorial is now in sale!



After days of hard work, I'm very glad to announce the new tutorial of Memi The Rainbow with which you can learn how to hand carve cute and unique rubber stamps!
This is a tutorial of so much as 35 pages, composed by a first part, in which I list all the tools you need and all the steps, supplied with photos, that will lead you to be able to create your hand-carved rubber stamps, and a second one fulfilled by a lot of amazing patterns. In the second part I drew a lot of cute templates inspired to my world and to the things that I love, which you can use as ideas for your hand-carved rubber stamps.


Here you will find so much as 28 pages stuffed with drawings divided into various themes, from the monuments of Paris (the town where I live and that I love), to its food and its particularities... but you will also find pictures of everything that I find pretty as mushrooms, hedgehog, butterflies, bunnies and much more ... all represented through a simple and basic style suitable for becoming a good pattern on which to create fantastic stamps. I am sure that these drawings will be useful both to those who relate to this technique for the first time as a basis on which to practice and to learn, and to those more experienced as a source of original ideas to create truly unique stamps.


I’m sure that, with a little practice, you will be able to create perfect stamps. At that time your imagination will have no more brakes and will be free to create everything!


My tutorial is now available on my etsy shop!!! check it out, it is an e-book, I will send you a pdf file with no shipping fees!


I hope you have fun with my tutorial!

3 commenti:

Rosita on 2 April 2010 at 18:33 said...

i think it should be a really great book-tutorial :)

sarah on 7 April 2010 at 17:36 said...

what a great idea! you really are skillful carving those tiny stamps

RAQZ on 7 April 2010 at 20:05 said...

you've so inspired me: http://nina-z.blogspot.com/2010/04/meus-primeiros-carimbos.html :) your work is great! thank you for sharing! greetings from brazil!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin