Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's!!!


Some time ago, I purchased an amazing necklace, created by Tinee Häcker. I really love it so much and I always wear it because I find that its style and its design are unique and genial! Thanks to Tinee, I discovered the existence of "shrink plastic" a magic material that allow to create bijoux in plastic with a lot of fun using stamps to decorate them! So, I wanted to try to use me too this material creating a new stamp with which I have decorated the pendant. This lovely hug between two koalas is dedicated to all lovers, as far as today is Valentine's!!


In my etsy shop, you can find also other items in theme with Valentine, such as the little felt heart brooch


or the little heart hand carved rubber stamp set


and a padlock, along with its little key!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S to everybody!!



1 commenti:

Le Vélo Noir on 14 February 2012 at 20:54 said...

Bonne Saint-Valentin à vous aussi!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin