Thursday 19 August 2010

The hidden perils under the sea, part 2


Now that summer is almost ended, I can state that, other than jellyfishes, the sea hides other dangerous tricks: the sea urchins! These little pointed creatures have tormented me during the whole summer, to such extend that I was forced to wear those ridiculous pvc sandals...


Anyway, the sea abounds also with wonderful creatures and hides amazing treasures, which this summer I tried to discover during my dives...


My only regret is that I was not able to find a siren... so I have taken the decision to do this rubber stamp figuring a cute dancing siren with a little sea horse, I hope you like it!



5 commenti:

Cheetarah on 22 August 2010 at 13:09 said...

I love that mermaid stamp! so wonderfully done :)

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com on 22 August 2010 at 13:11 said...

Adorable!!
I love the diving photo. Is that you? If so, I think YOU look like a mermaid! Sorry you didn't get to see a real one though.

Memi The Rainbow on 22 August 2010 at 14:41 said...

Yes that's me! Lately I spent a lot of time swimming into the sea... I fear I get a couple of gills ;)

Alis on 23 August 2010 at 12:07 said...

bellissimo il nuovo timbro da sirenetta!!! Lo adoro già!

Rosita on 23 August 2010 at 22:12 said...

really beautiful siren ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin