Wednesday 3 August 2011

Amazing Gemma's stuff


Some days ago I received some wonderful surprise gifts from Gemma Correll! It was really fantastic to unwrap the pack while discovering all these amazing items: a couple of pins, a post card à la française, and a cute wooden pug brooch! This last brooch has become my favorite one, with which I love to decorate my summer dresses... thank you very much Gemma!!! She's done a complete series of these amazing wooden brooches, you can check them out on her stunning shop...



3 commenti:

Hillori on 4 August 2011 at 01:45 said...

Cute!!! Love surprises :)

vivi on 4 August 2011 at 08:01 said...

awwww i love the dog! my boyfriend had one called Frank, he was so sweet.. and was just the same!
my compliments GEMMA!
and lucky u who got the gifts. ;);)
x
V.

Anastasia on 4 August 2011 at 18:39 said...

AHHHHHHHH. so in love. SO in love. I love dogs too much.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin