Monday 1 August 2011

Stickers for Etsy France's summer cahier



The Etsy France team had transformed its blog during this summer in a cool cahier of activities: each day, they post a different idea for making funnier and more crafty this summer holidays. And I'm happy to announce that today they featured me and some stickers that I've designed especially for this amazing etsian initiative!!! You can tale a look to the post concerning my activity here and download the pdf with the stickers designed by me here. Once downloaded, it is sufficient to print it out upon a self-adhesive paper sheet: with these cute stickers you can decorate fruits, bottles, and make funnier your summer parties or your snacks!


And, this cahier is going to became a printed booklet soon... indeed the Etsy France team is going to publish some limited edition copies of this amazing cahier: in the next post I will organize a competition for winning one exemplary of them, so keep reading to win!

2 commenti:

Anonymous said...

Wow those little stickers are really gorgeous!!

Eleni on 2 August 2011 at 12:40 said...

Congratulations! Those are really cute :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin