Thursday 9 August 2012

Ice creams to share with our dogs!



What's more refreshing, for instance in a hot summer afternoon, than ice creams? I think nothing, yet it is too sad for me to see Fifi's expression while I'm eating my ice cream without sharing it with her... Indeed dogs should not eat ice creams because many of their ingredients are not healthy for our beloved companions! For that, after a quick research on the net, I find out a receipt that, after few adaptations, I've tried out and I'd like to share with you! The proof of the pudding of my experiment with ice creams is the way in which Fifi's was enjoying her ice cream this afternoon....



How to do a perfect ice cream for dogs: use simply nature yogurt and fresh fruits. Put into a mixer a banana, 125 grammes of blueberry, 200 grammes of strawberries and 2 cups of nature white yogurt (the one without sugar). Mix the ingredients for few seconds, afterward put it into some shapes (for instance the same containers of the yogurt) and place in the middle of the compound also a wooden stint, useful to handle it when you will be eating it. After freezing it for some hours into the freezer, eat it without moderation! It is delicious for dogs and for also for us! Try to believe it!!!


1 commenti:

Anonymous said...

Lovely ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin