Friday 27 May 2016

yummy food creations


Children are very exigent and, also at table, they prefer when food is not only good, but also cute. Desperate mums, who are, like me, in this daily struggle to create some yummy for children, could find a valuable help into Japanese accessories for bento boxes, which helps in turning food into something simply cute. Since I have discovered the nori punches, I add little eyes to everything and, in a second, all becomes so "kawaii"


Being enthusiast about these creations, I decided to create a couple of special set to kawaii food. Onigiri and little eggs become cute hand carved rubber stamps e little accessories thanks to their cute faces! I hope you like them, they are available on my esty




1 commenti:

Unknown on 28 July 2016 at 05:45 said...

It' so cute
toyswill

Blog Widget by LinkWithin