Monday 12 April 2010

Adorable pochettes!



What I love in hand-carved rubber stamps is their versatility in being used as decoration in everything you want. So, during these days I sewed these practical pouches on which I stamped with special ink for fabric some of my hand-carved rubber stamps, as you can see in the pictures the result is truly unique and original. If for you the space is never enough, these pouches are just for you... they will make you be able to tidy up your things without neglecting a sweet and pretty style.








My drawstring pouches are on sale, explore my etsy shop!

And for lovers of details here is a fun way to use rubber stamps: to turn simple wooden cutlery in nice items to decorate your kitchen.






6 commenti:

The Little Miss on 13 April 2010 at 07:27 said...

oh my gosh love the forks...do u sell those stamps in ur etsy..,.I need them soooooo cute!

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com on 13 April 2010 at 11:29 said...

super duper cute and very neatly made!

Noeli que feliz on 13 April 2010 at 12:50 said...

so creative!!!

Memi The Rainbow on 13 April 2010 at 19:44 said...

Thanks a lot to everybody!

for Priscila: I've seen your last post on your blog, thank you very much, you are so lovely! Concerning rubber stamps, I usually sell them only under request because I want to keep a specimen as matrix for further creations... I will produce them again for you this evening mounted with a balsa wood backing for easy stamping... you will find them tomorrow on my etsy (and you will decide freely if buy or not). Thank you again! ^.^

Flora Chang on 14 April 2010 at 18:11 said...

Those little baggies are the cutest!
By the way, I sent you a Flickr mail... I was wondering if you'd like to participate in a little art exchange with other art friends? Would you read my Flickr mail and let me know if you are interested? Thank you!!! xo

Celine (poule folle) said...

trop mignon!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin