Tuesday 20 April 2010

Rêves d'enfance



Few days ago is born Babiekins, a new online magazine focused on all things trendy in a little one’s world, and I’m very glad to present it here because I definitively love it very much and because I am proud to have contribute to it with some drawings! The magazine is created by Priscila, a very busy and cute mom, author of a popular baby blog, who invented the word Babiekins to call anyone and everyone dear to her. Her hope is that this magazine can encourage, inspire and motivate the trendy parent and child alike. And I guess she’s reached this goal, because this mag is absolutely inspiring with dreaming atmospheres and cutest items without forgetting a lot of handmade ones.
I post the link of magazine on the top so you can also browse to and take a look to Priscila’s lovely ideas that will make you and your children happy.


And as we are talking about children, I decided to sew a set of functional plastic bibs provided with a cute pocket with a felt puppet inside that transform the baby-feeding time in a really funny game. As you can see in the photos, in order to make even more special my bibs, I stamped on the fabric some hand-carved rubber stamps in theme with the felt character (hand made too) in the pocket. I hope you enjoy them!


You can find my bibs on sale on my etsy shop, check them out!

1 commenti:

The Little Miss on 21 April 2010 at 04:14 said...

thank you so much! I still want to get the stamps and maybe some bibs! What a great idea. Ill do it tonight after everything is less crazy! hehe xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin