Wednesday 6 October 2010

I'm singing in the rain... with matryoshka dolls!


Rain Drop safety pin

Here is Paris autumn is definitively started and, by now, it's raining since several days ago... probably the sun is striking for a right reason, but this permanent cloudy and rainy weather risks to terribly depress me! So, in order to cope with this season, I took decision to exorcise my unease with a smile: and here this my new collection completely dedicated to smily and funny clouds, which if put on they will be able to make funny also the dampest autumn day!

Raining Cloud necklace

More than this rainy kilt pin and these cloudy necklaces, our deep need of happiness and smiling could be fulfilled with these adorable Matryoshkas! Nothing makes me happy as much as a Russian Doll...

matryoskhas draws
Autumn Fabric Covered Buttons Autumn Safety Pins


you can find these creations of mine on my etsy: matryoshka buttons and safety pin. I hope you like them!

5 commenti:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com on 6 October 2010 at 21:51 said...

Very adorable! I think you are handling autumn in a very inspiring fashion.

Farnell on 14 October 2010 at 00:08 said...

Just come across your blog, absolutely love it.

I have a small new blog I hope you will check out"

http://farnelldoodles.blogspot.com/

Helena on 14 October 2010 at 00:40 said...

Oh my goodness! All of your wares are SO CUTE! ♥

Ana Díaz on 14 October 2010 at 03:13 said...

I love you work! is very original and beautiful...

... and sorry, my english (lenguage) is bad :P

Bye ^^

Titina

Morph Waffle on 14 October 2010 at 23:24 said...

So cute, I usually don't wear necklaces, but I might have to start.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin