Sunday 28 November 2010

Crafters of sweets


Ladurée rubber stamp set by Mark's
When the most famous Parisian pastry shop, Ladurée, meets up and collaborates with the great Japanese stationary brand, Mark's, some little dreams come to life under the shapes of cute rubber stamp sets. And one specimen of this amazing stamp set series went at home with me to enrich my personal collection, as you can see below!

Ladurée rubber stamp set by Mark's

It was impossible for me to resist to these cute animals, strangely named and decorated in a baroque way... there are also two other versions as much cute as mine, which are going to be the next gift I will offer to myself...


Ladurée is an authentic gastronomic temple, whose luxury style and precious ornaments make this place a unique address here in Paris; it's almost a symbol of the French lifestyle and a compulsory stop for all gourmands that visit the so-called "Ville Lumière". The macaron is the emblematic product of this maison. This small, round cake, crisp on the outside, smooth and soft in the middle, is the perfect mix of tastiness and beauty, an authentic joy for eyes and palate...

Macarons hand carved rubber stamps

I wanted to dedicate this my new hand carved rubber stamp set to these colourful and delicious pastries. My set is purpose made for reproducing the wide range of colours and flavours that belongs to world of macaroons, thanks to three different modular stamps. You can find my macarons rubber stamp set on etsy shop... I hope you like them!



5 commenti:

another donkey design by kate on 29 November 2010 at 09:14 said...

so sweet - and now i am craving a sweet!

Anonymous said...

These are excellent!

Farnell on 30 November 2010 at 23:23 said...

shop looks amazing


love your blog too.

http://farnelldoodles.blogspot.com/

zoetropa on 12 December 2010 at 15:28 said...

So cute! :-)

gracia on 19 December 2010 at 08:35 said...

Charming, all of it. Makes me long to travel... again, soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin