Monday 21 February 2011

Vintage dolls


Vintage dolls

I love the vintage style and everything that, produced using simple materials, is able to became a heartstrings item. And I think that this is the case of these dolls that I proposed you a first time some times ago. Now I put forward a wider collection of them that goes from a hand carved rubber stamp to fabric brooches, passing through necklaces available in various colors. I hope you like them, check them out on my etsy.

Vintage dolls Vintage dolls
Vintage dolls Vintage dolls
Vintage dolls Vintage dolls


4 commenti:

Unknown on 21 February 2011 at 21:28 said...

This is so cute!
:D

Tall Rabbit on 23 February 2011 at 19:02 said...

Ooh! Adorable! :)

Le Vélo Noir on 23 February 2011 at 20:07 said...

Very beautiful work, Patricia! Thanks for sharing these with us.

Rose Hudson on 20 March 2011 at 19:23 said...

awwh so pretty, fab work! the latter item reminds me of Flora Changs brooches
http://happydoodleland.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin