Tuesday 19 April 2011

Plaster coloring bear


Plaster coloring little bear

Sometime ago I posted about the Petits Oursons Gimauves, the marshmallow bears covered by chocolate that are almost a flag snack here in France. This time, I took decision to produce some plaster Oursons molding them with the help of a special silicon molder: from being a snack during afternoons passed over books, they now become toys to be customized with your favorite colors and hanged besides your pictures on the wall or exposed on your shelves. I hope you like it, you can find it on my etsy...

Plaster coloring little bear Plaster coloring little bear
Plaster coloring little bear Plaster coloring little bear



5 commenti:

Mollie on 19 April 2011 at 22:30 said...

So cute! I especially love the matching bag.

Marthaamay O_o on 20 April 2011 at 00:13 said...

The sound yummy.. I have never seen it before, or tasted! I must do a taste test next time i'm in France!

A Beautiful Party on 20 April 2011 at 15:00 said...

these are darling! look good enough to eat!

Eleni on 20 April 2011 at 17:03 said...

These would make such cute Easter presents! Or any kind of presents, really...

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com on 25 April 2011 at 23:10 said...

Such a nice idea to colour something 3 dimensional!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin