Thursday 16 September 2010

Back to school with amazing fabric covered moleskines!


Little Red Riding Hood rubber stamps Mille bolle blu hand carved rubber stamps

The school is just begun and with some of my favourite hand carved rubber stamps I've took decision to produces some folder in fabric for notebooks, that can help each crafty person to bring the joy all around. These notebook covers fit with the classic and chic moleskine and I made them in two size:
For the moleskine large size (13 x 21 cm (5 x 8 1/4 "), the cahier has 80 pages and the last 16 sheets are detachable), as this "Little Red Riding Hood", on sale on my etsy:

Notebook cover moleskine little red riding hood

There is also a Petit Prince version, on sale on my ALM, click on the round below to discover it...


and for the moleskine pocket size (9 x 14 cm (3 1/2 x 5 1/2 "), the cahier has 64 pages and the last 16 sheets are detachable), as this "Mille Bolle Blu", on sale on my etsy:

Notebook cover moleskine mille bolle blu

in this little size you can find a lot of other versions, check all them clicking on the round below....



3 commenti:

jonahliza on 21 September 2010 at 05:17 said...

these are awesome. love your work.. its soo cute!

Goomie on 22 September 2010 at 04:18 said...

I love the one with the Onigiri! Love your work!

Glenys on 24 September 2010 at 14:25 said...

You are so good at carving! I tried once to carve a bear stamp, the eye fell off. :(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin