Sunday 18 September 2011

Matryoshka "postage"



Since I discovered the wonderful world of the craft punches, I definitively have a new addiction. Amongst the various shapes with which you can cut paper thanks to these amazing tools, I discovered one able to cut little postage stamps, which is actually candidate to become my favourite tool...





This new tool gave me the inspiration to carve a special matryoshka hand carved rubber stamp for producing a huge quantity of little postage stamps, usefull to embellish your diary or your paper correspondence; you can buy a set of these russian doll postage stamps on my etsy, where you can find also a new matryoshka rubber stamp. I hope you like them!






6 commenti:

Vale on 18 September 2011 at 14:26 said...

Really too cute, troppo carini!!!

Karen. on 18 September 2011 at 16:57 said...

Nice :) love the idea!

Anonymous said...

c'est adorable ! j'adore!
christel

Marthaamay O_o on 18 September 2011 at 22:30 said...

Very lovely, much better than real stamps!

mijbil on 21 September 2011 at 17:17 said...

They're simply adorable! :D

Anonymous said...

LOve all your stamps !! :) you have a gift ! kisses from Argentina...Andrea

Blog Widget by LinkWithin