Friday 30 September 2011

My favorite illustrators # 5 Marc Boutavant




Amongst my favourite illustrators, to which I'm dedicating a special series of issues in my blog, it was impossible for me to not write a post about Marc Boutavant. I love very much his style: he's able to create a wonderful world, fulfilled of incredible amount of details, in each of his illustrations: a kind of parallel world to the real one in which normal people are turned into odd animals!


Here in France, he is an authentic star of children illustrations: in book stores, there's plenty of goods with his draws: stickers, books, games, cards, and even stamps! Indeed, I've found also two stamp sets with his cute characters... I'm really looking forward to become the owner of a third one, I hope that djeco (the producers of these stamps) will satisfy soon this hope if mine...


4 commenti:

Fran Amenábar Ch. on 1 October 2011 at 00:42 said...

so pretty! loving the illustrations

Unknown on 1 October 2011 at 04:34 said...

Amazing illustrations, the characters are so cute!
Freesia

Missy on 11 October 2011 at 21:42 said...

Marc Boutavant is also one of my favorite illustrators, too! I love his characters. They are so cute.

FLOOR NUMBER FOUR on 21 October 2011 at 16:56 said...

these are so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin