Friday 21 October 2011

A stamp for every occasion!


For every occasion it exists a stamp able to make you happy or to accompany your daily life! Indeed, during last period, it was glad for me to hand carved a certain amount of custom rubber stamps: an ex-libris for a cute friend of mine, business logos for two great website (Meias Marias and Curious & Cute), an emplacement for mail address for an adorable Belgian family, a phrase hand written by her son for lovely Virginia, a little logo for a nice Australian girl... these are few samples of committed rubber stamps; I hope you like them, if you'd like to have you too your personalised rubber stamp, write me an email and either send me a draw or explain me in detail what you'd like, I will be happy to satisfy your request!


Therefore, as Christmas is starting to approach, and the first stuff are starting to appear on almost all websites, I've remake my special Xmas stamps collection... you can find a wide range of cute little stamps on my etsy with which to can start to organise your Xmas and mind how to decorate your greetings cards, your wrappings, everything you want!





2 commenti:

Sarah on 22 October 2011 at 01:01 said...

Great post! These stamps are adorable! :)

Mariana on 26 October 2011 at 15:19 said...

My stamps look ever better in your photos! I will be lauching Meias Marias anytime soon! Once again a Milion Hugs and a big thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin