Monday 17 October 2011

Shaggy, autumnal little friends


I do not why, but during these first days of cold weather I associate often this period to a couple of my favorite characters of ever: Monchichi and Cheburashka! This would be due maybe to the fact that they are both bounded in a fluffy, brown fur, which makes them so snuggly and similar to chestnuts, but the point is that by now they are both for me almost a symbol of fall!!


I took decision to propose again some stuffs inspired to these cute shaggy, brown, autumnal friends: a set of felt brooches shaped with Cheburashka and his friends, and some hand carved rubber stamps figuring both Cheburashka and Monchichi. You can find them on my etsy shop, I hope you like them!! Before leaving, I post here below a cute video, able to melt my heart each time I see it, of Cheburashka and his best friend, Gena the Croccodile, while they are singing a cute russian song... good listening!! For knowing a little more about Cheburashka, read this former post of mine here...





5 commenti:

Anastasia on 20 October 2011 at 17:29 said...

Cheburashka!!! OMG I'm so excited, chebu is too amazing, I wish he was more popular. Seriously, I feel like a child C: these are WONDERFUL.

anastasia

Anastasia on 20 October 2011 at 17:31 said...

p.s. if you make any more brooches let me know! so sad I snoozed and losed :c

Memi The Rainbow on 21 October 2011 at 00:02 said...

Thanks for your comment Anastasia; Chebu is indeed so cute! I felt in love with him at the first sight! And, of course, I'm going to keep you informed if I will produce again these brooches. Thanks again,
Patricia

Memi The Rainbow on 24 October 2011 at 11:28 said...

Cheb brooches are available again in my shop, check them out here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/84074971/cheburashka-felt-brooch-set-of-3

thanx!

Unknown on 28 October 2011 at 14:23 said...

i love Cheburashka!

your work is lovely.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin