Saturday 30 June 2012

The traveling dog



I'm ready to come back in my born town in Italy, as usual, for the summer holidays. This time, it is going to be more complicated because all low cost air companies do not allow animals on board and, for that, I was obliged to choose the train. Train, at least, is not so bad: indeed I prefer to enjoy the panorama of Alps while passing the burdens between France and Italy, and to admire the natural beauties outside of my window, to be submitted to impositions of low cost companies. I hate the hurry to be at the airport two hours before the flight take off, draconian check-ins, and the grey zone in which people is usually placed before coming on board, while wrestling for number-free seats in the plane.

And, in order to organize at the best my coming travel, I took decision to make a special bag for Fifi, She is going to stay a lot of hours in the train and rules impose me to have a bag in which to place her during the travel: not only for the train, but also to make easier the whole trip in stations while I will grab correspondences to get home. Moreover, this bag is going to be also very useful during the summer to bring Fifi at the seaside with me in my vespa!!!

 

I want to share with you this kind of bag, proposing here a pattern/sketch to produce it: you can download it here. The bag has a hole for your companion's head and sufficient space to take it in: I'm sure that Fifi is going to become, in spite of restrictions and absurd rules that are applied for dogs, the perfect travel companions... I wish you a good summer!





4 commenti:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com on 1 July 2012 at 00:14 said...

Very cute dog and bag, but at the same time... a little bit... poor dog for having to travel in a bag :-S
But you probably make the best of it! Have a wonderful summer!

Sian on 1 July 2012 at 12:04 said...

aw! your dog is so cute! and i love the bag!! hope you have a good trip.x

Manu on 1 July 2012 at 16:05 said...

Il tuo cagnolino è un amore! E la borsa pure!

Gretel Creations - handmade with love on 6 July 2012 at 11:28 said...

what a cute dog <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin