Tuesday 31 July 2012

Happiest summer!



Tomorrow is August and the summer break is officially starting! This is a quick post simply to wish you the happiest summer! For me, it is already started, as soon as I was back to my dear home town: it is not Paris, but here there's a wonderful sea that was waiting for me and for Fifi!


During a while my etsy shop will be quite empty: only pdf and tutorial will be on-line until I will be back to my atelier. For whom would like to buy some stamps before, I can suggest you to take a look to this website, where some creations of mine are still on. Check them out here....


happy summer!


2 commenti:

SLOmygosh on 2 August 2012 at 01:56 said...

You look so happy and radiant!

Memi The Rainbow on 3 August 2012 at 12:11 said...

THANKS a lot! Indeed, the sun and sea are charging me up after the long exposure to the rainy weather of Paris... I really needed it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin