Friday 9 May 2014

Baby care diary stamps


When you have a baby, you soon recognize that the engagements, the appointments, the date and the deadline to remember are multiplied. It is important to never miss important thing and to be able to track actions and organise a little better your life. For that, I decided to create some "memo stamps" with which to take note with a cute style about all I consider important in my diary.


For instance,  with the help of these stamps, I note down when I bathe my little one and I also take note of her weight and height. Another use is to use a stamp to take note of our appointments with the paediatrician, in which then I also wrote the outcome of the medical visit, or when I plan a vaccination. Thus, these stamps will be able to embellish your diaries while remembering all that you need about the development of your beloved baby!

You can find these stamps on my etsy shop, I hope you like them!!!


2 commenti:

Megan on 9 May 2014 at 23:12 said...

I don't have a baby to use these for, but such a cute idea! Love your stamp designs.

matemo on 10 May 2014 at 10:15 said...

Bellissimi! È un modo molto carino di ricordare gli eventi importanti.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin