Wednesday 27 May 2009

Cook Pig embroidered canvas tote bag

On this shopping bag I have hand embroidered a little pig who is cooking... I find it very droll, I hope you like it!


This shopping bag is made with natural cotton fabric and the embroidery is done by myself with a special DMC's Mouliné thread. Inside, there is also a fantasy fabric as casing and a little pocket with a seamed fantasy ribbon. I have also seamed on each hafts a ribbon that is coordinated with the color of the embroidered scenery. Books, as in the other cases, are not on sale...

1 commenti:

Tenebrae on 28 May 2009 at 22:16 said...

vedo che ancora google non si decide, ma qualcosa comincia a muoversi, visto che cominciano ad apparire le pagine che ti linkano

grazie per avermi linkato, ho ricambiato molto volentieri!

a presto!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin