Tuesday 11 May 2010

Back again in Paris...



Because of volcano activity during last days and its evil ashes, I was blocked in Italy and I could not come in Paris! But now, me voilà, I'm back at home. Coming back, I found in my letter box this wonderful surprise that I want to share with you:



these cutest stamps (or better stampies) are the newest creation of Flora, one of my favourite designer/illustrator alias Happy Doodle Land. These are only 2 of a broad collection of 22 ministamps... they are all so much cute as it was hard to choose, but finally I was able to find my two favorite ones... this is the whole collection:


you can find these adorable ministamps here in conjunction with a lot other cute creation of Flora, which I am sure will bring a smile on your face.


0 commenti:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin