Tuesday 19 October 2010

A Romantic Life

A ROmantic Life

Paris with its magical and dreaming atmospheres belong without any doubt to the most romantic town in the world, maybe it's the most romantic town over all! It's sufficient to walk around to find lovely instant to be "stolen" with a camera... for instance, here I found two very charming and poetic subjects while I was traversing the Seine at Pont Des Arts....

A Romantic Life A Romantic Life

I risk to compete seriously with Doisneau's baiser de l'Hotel de Ville ;) !
As being very inspired by this shiny and charming afternoon (it was weeks that the sun was striking...), I took decision to follow this thread of romanticism, and create some romantic stamps...

A Romantic Life A Romantic Life

And I used this stamps for producing cute brooches and necklaces that fit very well with all ladies who want to show their romantic side wearing them going outside:

A Romantic Life
A Romantic Life A Romantic Life

I hope you like these products, as usual you can find them on my Etsy


3 commenti:

Ooty on 20 October 2010 at 00:36 said...

so pretty! I love Paris =)

Unknown on 20 October 2010 at 13:34 said...

quanto vorrei essere a Parigi! quando poi leggo i tuoi post quasi quasi mi scende la lacrimina dalla voglia che ho di andarci ....
i tuoi timbri sono sempre bellissimi :)

Stephanie on 23 October 2010 at 11:22 said...

I love these products cause i've been dying to go to Paris. My favorite is the stamp set!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin