Saturday 23 October 2010

More hand stamped felt brooches!


More felt brooches done with hand carved rubber stamps

To create by myself hand carved rubber stamps is a too gratifying experience for many reasons: either you'd like to reproduce a pattern to infinity or you'd like to give a personal touch to a self creation, nothing is easier than a stamp stroke! Decoration through rubber stamps allows indeed very various uses... in this case, for instance, I used my stamps to decorate some fabric with which afterward I've created some tender and sweet colorful felt brooches.

More felt brooches done with hand carved rubber stamps More felt brooches done with hand carved rubber stamps

Here below you can find all kind of brooches I've made that I've put on sale on my etsy. Remember to indicate me your favourite one, writing me the number of the slide and the letter corresponding to your choice, while ordering. For instance, if you like the ladybug, indicate 1C while you are ordering on my etsy. Thank you, I hope you like them!

More felt brooches done with hand carved rubber stamps More felt brooches done with hand carved rubber stamps



1 commenti:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog, I love very much your stamps!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin