Thursday 10 March 2011

Make me droll stamp sets

Make me droll hand carved rubber stamps set

I don't know you, but one of my favorite pastime while I'm waiting at the doctor's, the dentist's or the hairdresser's is to scrawl onto those glossy fashion magazines that we can find with ease in every waiting room... it is sufficient a trait of pen to turn serious and improbable portraits in funny and odd compositions. By this way, all wonderful and sexy girls have mustaches, Adonis-like boys have ridiculous hats on their heads, and generally both wear nerd style glasses or bow ties on their neck! And my inspiration for new stamps was that: why do not carve special stamp sets to put forward our hilarious side, why don't find a way to make droll our photos?

Make me droll hand carved rubber stamps set Make me droll hand carved rubber stamps set
Make me droll hand carved rubber stamps set Make me droll hand carved rubber stamps set
Make me droll hand carved rubber stamps set Make me droll hand carved rubber stamps set
Make me droll hand carved rubber stamps set Make me droll hand carved rubber stamps set

I called these stamp sets "Make me droll", using a word anglicized from the French drȏle that means something like "amusingly odd", and I've purpose made them to make more humorous and comical the world that surrounds us. You can find them on my etsy, I hope you like them and that you can find them droll as me!




11 commenti:

Francesco :D on 11 March 2011 at 23:45 said...

E' un'idea fantastica. La adoro!

Francesco :D

Le Vélo Noir on 12 March 2011 at 00:51 said...

Bravo! I especially love the set with the Clown Nose and Nerdy Glasses!

barbara on 12 March 2011 at 10:13 said...

Geniale!

vivi on 12 March 2011 at 18:17 said...

such a funny idea! it's the first time i visit your blog but i'll continue doing it, it's amazing! <3
x
V.
http://bowsandpaillettes.blogspot.com

Fedulab on 13 March 2011 at 16:33 said...

Mi piacciono tantissimo questi timbrini
;)
così per rallegrare le foto troppo seriose!

Desdemona Loves Moon on 18 March 2011 at 07:28 said...

Ciao! ^^
Ho trovato per caso il tuo blog e..me ne sono innamorata subito *^^* Mi spiace non aver fatto prima il mio, ecco, altrimenti avrei potuto beccarti da molto più tempo u.u
Volevo farti i complenti per le tue creazioni iper deliziose! ^^ Posso chiedere cosa studi esattamente a Parigi?
A presto!

Memi The Rainbow on 18 March 2011 at 19:35 said...

Ciao Desdemona, sono contenta che ti piaccia il mio blog! Qui a Parigi faccio una scuola d'arte; ho visto che sei un'illustratrice, è un mondo che mi affascina tanto! Buona fortuna col nuovo blog, a presto
Patricia

Desdemona Loves Moon on 18 March 2011 at 21:07 said...

Che bello ^^
Allora a presto, sono curiosa di leggere ancora il tuo blog! E grazie per gli auguri al nuovo nato ;)

lanusa on 24 March 2011 at 20:15 said...

So amazing!

Eleni on 31 March 2011 at 18:22 said...

These are brilliant! I love your sense of humour :)

lamina@do a bit on 12 May 2011 at 14:05 said...

Such a cute idea.. love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin