Wednesday 21 September 2011

New matryoshka stuff



After the last post, dedicated to Matryoshkas, I went ahead with my crafting activity inspired to these cute Russian dolls. Indeed, during last times, I've produced a new felt brooch, showed above and below, which is very similar to my former rubber stamps. I hope you like it, you can find it on my etsy.



Moreover, this Babushkas' strand is by this time taking control over me; I've done also a set of three colourful nesting dolls, produced in sizes from the littler to the bigger one. Their bright colours are able to make happier the beginning of Autumn with its melancholic feelings. Also those ones are available on my etsy, please check them out here!






6 commenti:

Fran Amenábar Ch. on 21 September 2011 at 23:40 said...

A very pretty cute matrioska

Anonymous said...

Oh those brooches are so cute they would look so great on a chunky scarf.

kat on 23 September 2011 at 20:13 said...

Love Love Love the doll pins ^^

superstitches on 23 September 2011 at 20:41 said...

Love your little matryoshkas!

Maria from Cuddle Bug Kids on 25 September 2011 at 22:18 said...

Super duper cute!

LeeLee on 25 September 2011 at 22:25 said...

These are so sweet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin