Wednesday 29 February 2012

Customized works

kit fiação com fuso

I love to make custom orders! During last times I met on the web some amazing crafters and bloggers, who committed me some little customized works such as stamps or draws for them. Here's I'd like to thank them, and to show you these last creations of mine, introducing you also these amazing people who contacted me for their little hand crafter works...
The first is Coral, from Saint Louis Obispo - California, also called "SLO", to which wikipedia refers also as "the happiest city in America". And I believe that wikipedia this time should not be far from accounting the true, seeing the wonderful world that Coral is able to describe in her gorgeous blog, rich in inspirations and cute pictures. Recently, she asked to prepare a couple of portraits to be added on her blog that feature her in company of the Pascal, her inseparable softy bunny, in both a winter and a spring versions...


... then, I'm glad to introduce here also Charlotte, a Parisian talented dress maker, who ordered me a stamp with her logo, to be used for signing her collections. Recently, she was also featured on the French Etsy blog, in which she released an inspiring interview with amazing photos showing her dreamy works; you can take a look also to her blog here...

kits fiação

And last but not least, I happy here to talk again about Rosario, aka Donamaria. Rosario handcrafts amazing wools and I find that really gorgeous. She firstly asked me to turn a draw of her daughter into a stamp. Then I made also for her the logo of her boutique. Some time ago, I discovered that she uses these stamps to decorate her wooden spools and to embellish little cotton pouches that she uses for her wools. I find this idea really creative, able to well describe the potential of hand carved stamps: to have fun, to embellish things, and to make even more special our unique objects. Thank you Rosario for sharing these cuties!

fusos e sarilhos aos molhos




4 commenti:

SLOmygosh on 1 March 2012 at 06:12 said...

Thank you, Patricia! I'm so happy to be in the company of these other lovely fans of yours! :D

Charlotte on 1 March 2012 at 20:22 said...

Oh thank you !
I started stamping lots of tags to sew in my clothes. It looks so good, I love it ! I will send you the pictures when I get the chance to photograph it.

Rosário on 1 March 2012 at 20:45 said...

Thank you Patricia!
Yout stamps are just the right complement for my yarns :)

gatosyrinocerontes on 14 March 2012 at 10:10 said...

i JUST DISCOVER YOU BLOG AND YOUR WORKS and I love both!! good luck from gatosyrinocerontes and sorry for my english...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin