Tuesday 20 December 2011

Studios mag!!


My little and warm studio is going to become a real celebrity: after having been featured on etsy last year in a special issue dedicated to workspaces, this winter it was included in a real paper publication, which you can find both in North American kiosks and on-line... I'm so excited about it! I'm glad and proud indeed to announce that "Studios", a great magazine that features artists' spaces, has chosen to include my little attic under the roof of Paris in this last issue!! Here's some pics of the magazines which shows my beloved studio and a little interview related to it, I hope you like it!





10 commenti:

Eleni on 21 December 2011 at 11:36 said...

Congratulations! It looks like you have a great space :)

Frau Haselmayer on 21 December 2011 at 15:19 said...

YAY!

Le Vélo Noir on 21 December 2011 at 20:02 said...

Congratulations on being featured, Patricia. You're still my inspiration for getting my own little Seattle atélier organized.

ThePaintedPisces on 21 December 2011 at 22:28 said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations :).

Unknown on 22 December 2011 at 13:27 said...

Bellissimo!!!! :)

Farnell on 22 December 2011 at 15:08 said...

I love you blog and lovely little studio.

Pop over to my blog if you ever have time
http://farnelldoodles.blogspot.com/

Big Apple Grafix on 1 January 2012 at 22:39 said...

I LOOOOOVE your studio, it looks so happy and filled with sunlight. I've been reading your blog for a long time and it's one of my favorites, very beautiful writing and presentation...happy new year!

Le Vélo Noir on 3 January 2012 at 08:37 said...

Hello again, Patricia:) I ran to the bookstore to go find the magazine as soon as I finished reading this entry (et voila, I have it!). You're my hero when it comes to using every bit of space/surface available. I love what you said about your space "being an ordered expression of your life."

Michelle~Sugar House Creations on 11 January 2012 at 01:24 said...

I saw you in the mag! Congrats!

Michelle~Sugar House Creations on 11 January 2012 at 01:25 said...

I saw you in the mag! Congrats!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin