Monday 6 January 2014

Last custom stamps


As in other occasions, I would like to show a summary of my latest custom stamps. Many people often ask me to make special stamps for them, for instance with the shape of their logo, of their favorite character, of their children, and many other cute ideas... it is always a pleasure for me to help in carving these stamps! Here's some of my last realisations...


Such in the case of Laetitia, who committed me a trio of clouds and a bunch of moustaches with which to decorate her stuff; and Laura, who committed me the stamp with the cute logo of her amazing shop, maisonbee ...


... or the case of Elisa, the daughter of a good friend of mine, who received a "stamp-portrait with cat", which has been done starting form a cute photo; Christel, who committed this funny a panda stamp; and Muriel, who asked me to carve for her a complete series of stamps inspired to the amazing characters of Roger Hargreaves...


... or Kasia, who asked me for a stamp set inspired to the Petit Prince, which she aimed to use on cloths and decorations to welcome her new-born baby... All my stamps can be used to customise everything you want... you need only to use the right ink and the game is done! Would you like your own special custom stamp? Fill this form and send me a mail explaining your project!

5 commenti:

Karen on 7 January 2014 at 02:34 said...

I like the portrait! And Le Petit Prince... beautifully done!

La fabutineuse on 7 January 2014 at 09:44 said...

Hello, all your stamps are beautiful I follow you pretty work, I made some stamps too, but perhaps You do not know, but there is a copyright on the characters how "le petit prince" or "les monsieurs et madames", and we do not have the right to make it in stamps? The law for the image is something strict. Later you make what you want, but I find it it's a pity to use images protected by copyright.

Manu on 7 January 2014 at 11:01 said...

Love the panda!! So cute.
Copyright infringement? Oh c'mon, these are custom ooak stamps for personal use hand made by an independent crafter. Should we say something about big companies who copy designs from indie crafters and artists and make zillions out of it?

Allie E on 7 January 2014 at 17:37 said...

You are amazing! I love your work!

Alis on 16 January 2014 at 00:59 said...

Ciao Memi!
Non so se ti ricordi di me, sono Alice, vivo vicino a Carrara :P
E' un sacco che non passo di qui... ho visto che hai avuto una bimba bellissima, complimenti!

Sei sempre più brava, io mi ero innamorata del timbro di Alice nel paese delle meraviglie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin