Wednesday 27 August 2014

Another summer fruit: strawberry



If watermelon is the king of the summer fruit, strawberry is maybe the queen! I love this fruit because of it is beautiful and tasty at the same time. Thus, here's its stamp version: this set is formed by two little stamps, which have been separated to make easier to print it out in two different colours (green and red). Also a little fabric pouch, on which I stamped on my strawberries, come along with this set!

Even if it is tasty and very healthy, Gemma is compelled to wait a while before eating strawberry... at least until next summer! So, for the moment, she will pleased by only "wearing" strawberries on this little and cute bandana/bib, that I have sewed and decorated with this new set of stamps.


Here you can download for free the template to make yourself the bandana/bib. I found this kind of accessories very useful for the little ones, as Gemma, who are struggling with the little complaints linked to the growing of their little teeth!! The stamps set is available on my etsy, please check it out. I hope you like them!! 


0 commenti:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin