Wednesday 11 November 2009

New Fabric Covered Buttons!



These buttons are the perfect item to customize your cloths and accessoires. I can assure you that your favourite t-shirt, your old cardigan and your inseparable bags will look magic with these buttons! All buttons are handmade by me, and I used an import high-quality Japanese fabric. As you can see in these pictures, there's a lot of subjects and also measures are variable: there are three sizes (the smallest one measures 1/2 inches - size 20, the medium one is 5/8 inces -size 24 and the biggest one is 7/8 inches - size 36)... you have the spoilt of choice!












These buttons are on sale in sets chosen by me, but customised orders are always welcome!!
Please contact me if you like them, I can arrange a listing on my shops of your chosen buttons!

Prices:
Small size: 1 € each one;
Medium size: 1,2 € each one;
Large size: 1,4 € each one.
Note: Shipping fees are not included.

some of these buttons are now on sale on my dawanda shop!


0 commenti:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin