Wednesday 13 January 2010

Petits écoliers



By now, I guess it's a self-evident truth that I love to hand carve my rubber stamps... but not everybody knows that I love as much as or maybe even more to find the right way to use them! For this reason, I created this wonderful pencil case in raw cotton and vichy cotton that looks very well with these tiny Matryoshkas...


Who did never dream once at least to come back, even only for a day, on the school desk? I remember that, when I was at the primary school, the revolting fashion of using those enormous and ugly cases featuring the cartoons characters was just boomed... I was the only little girl who paraded her little fabric retro pencil case around, very similar to the one I've created today! It's unnecessary to say that, even if there was no TV heros represented, my case was the more envied of the whole classroom! If you want to offer to your children a timeless accessory or you want simply to have the school of other times comes to life again, this cute and nostalgic little case is the good one for you...
I hope you like it!

Ps. Inside you can find also a practical pocket in which you can put a little notebook, as the little Moleskine used in the photos!


This pencil case is now on sale on ALM!

4 commenti:

Vanessa Hewell on 15 January 2010 at 02:40 said...

Soooo cute! Saw the photos on Flickr and had to come check out your blog. Love your stamps!



http://www.littlebiggirlstudio.blogspot.com

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com on 23 January 2010 at 23:50 said...

It is very very adorable! I would hate to be back in school but this case is not just for children, oh no!

♥ Maria-Thérèse blog.afiori.com

noisettine on 18 March 2010 at 13:16 said...

C'est vraiment chouette tous ces tampons. Ce sont de simples gommes taillées ou bien une matière plus facile à travailler ?

Memi The Rainbow on 18 March 2010 at 22:27 said...

Oui, c'est de la gomme normale. Sur le marché on peut trouver aussi des gommes spéciales pour tampons, mais c'est seulement pour une question de dimensions (elles sont plus grandes que celles traditionelles), le matériel est le même. En tout cas, il sera disponible mon tutorial où j'expliquerai tous les étapes et le matériaux pour faire des tampons.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin