Tuesday 19 March 2013

Cute panda mania


Perhaps, pandas are the only creatures able to provoke an universal feeling of tenderness. Who does not love pandas, indeed?! Maybe, this is due to their lovely and defenseless appearance, which makes them similar to living teddy bears; maybe this is because we imagine them all the time eating calmly bamboos... the reality is that it is impossible to escape from their irresistible and innocent charm! And, it doesn't matter if they are not peaceful at all, as in the advertising here below...


Actually, they belong to the family of bears... and it should not be pleasant to find up in front of a angry panda of a hundred or more of kilos! This genial advertising exploit indeed this apparent contrast between the believed cuteness of the panda and the actual behavior of this panda, a overbearing and menacing bully! And, as I just cannot say no to panda...

 
 

...few days ago, I decided to go along my wishes and I purchased some cooking tools essential for panda lovers from casabento, an on-line retailer of cute stuffs for kitchen in japanese style based in France... they are just arrived and I have spent last time in preparing cute and delicious onigiri with the shape of little pandas...

 
 

And, being at the mercy of this panda fever, I have also created a series a gift ideas, all dedicated to this soft lazy friend with black spots around their eyes like eye sockets.... Check out all my panda creations on my etsy, I hope you like them!!!

 
 



6 commenti:

Sara on 19 March 2013 at 22:43 said...

I love your pandas! I think it is so sweet that panda mothers care for their babies so tenderly! One of these days I will be the happy owner of one of your beautiful creations!

Nati on 19 March 2013 at 23:19 said...

Me encanta tu blog, todo, tus dibujos son hermosos!
Saludos argentinos

Anonymous said...

c'est super joli ! J'adore !
christel

jeito simples on 22 March 2013 at 00:14 said...

Ciao, Patricia!! Ho visto un post sul blog 'Amo-te mil milões" in cui diceva che facevi le stampe non riesco a trovare nessuno che me ne faccia così belle! Anch'io ho un blog (Jeito Simples de Ser) dove mostro i lavori a mano che faccio e mi piacerebbe tantissimo personalizarli!
Vorrei sapere se posso ordinarti una stampa con due parole: jeito simples. Mi va benissimo che sia con lo stesso design di quella de Virgina, la ragazza del blog che ti avevo detto.
Ho una amica che abita a Parigi e che viene in Brasile tra qualche settimane, forse sia piu facile che l'indirizzo di consegna sia propro li, no?
Grazie, Norma Marques.

exterior veneer on 26 March 2013 at 11:15 said...

Hi Memi, you made me crazy about panda.

- Herman Swan

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful; you create such cute and wonderful things. Loving the panda theme; I went through a panda phase myself a few months ago.

Caged Canary - Live The Fairytale
www.cagedcanarynz.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin