Monday 2 April 2012

Would you like to tell me a story?


I'm very glad to present here you some new friends in felt, for which I took inspiration directly from my best favorite fairy tales. These stories are timeless: each generation of child read or listen their parents reading them, and their cuteness is able to get through various epochs, without loosing their original allure...


Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland and White Snow, I love these fairy tale since I was child: check out on my etsy the necklaces and brooches in felt that I dedicated to them!! I hope you like them!!!




2 commenti:

Le Vélo Noir on 5 April 2012 at 22:22 said...

I love all your brooches here but I have to say that Pinocchio is my favorite with his cute long nose!

Joyeuses Pâques :)

luckmey on 6 April 2012 at 05:41 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin